Information We Gather
- Hotel4Pro collects personal information that you provide when you register with us, use Hotel4Pro products or services available on the Hotel4Pro Site (the "Service").
- Hotel4Pro may also collect personal information you provide to us when you enter any promotions or sweepstakes offered on the Hotel4Pro site.
- Hotel4Pro may also collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners. This information might include information necessary to process payments due to us from you such as your credit card number.
- Hotel4Pro automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request.
How we use IP Address Information
- Hotel4Pro may occasionally obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web site. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting Hotel4Pro from specific geographical regions.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
- Deliver more relevant advertisements to you.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set, however, if you configure your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use Hotel4Pro products or services that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings on the Hotel4Pro site.
- Hotel4Pro uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Require you to re-enter your Hotel4Pro password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Hotel4Pro's services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve Hotel4Pro's content and services.
How we Use, Share and Disclose Information We Collect
- Hotel4Pro does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the Service or this web site with others except as described in this policy. We do not share your information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- Hotel4Pro may use your personal information where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction, to operate or improve Hotel4Pro and related products and services, to do something that you have asked us to do, or tell you of products and services that we think may be of interest.
- Hotel4Pro may use your email address to contact you with required email messages about the Service.
- Where you are contacted with an offer or service based on information you have shared with Hotel4Pro, we will do our best to provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving such further communications at the time you are contacted.
- When you log into system, your Hotel4Pro ID or alias that you are posting under may be visible to other users.
- Hotel4Pro does or may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
- In the course of operating our business it may be necessary or appropriate for us to provide access to your personal information to others such as our service providers, contractors and select vendors so that we can operate the Service and our business. Where practical, we seek to obtain confidentiality agreements that are consistent with this policy and that limit others' use or disclosure of the information you have shared.
- We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, if in our judgment, disclosure is required or appropriate in such circumstances.
If there is ever a change to how Hotel4Pro uses or intends to use personal information, we will post that change to this policy and, if the new policy is materially less restrictive than this policy, we will seek your consent.
Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the Internet or via wireless networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your Hotel4Pro Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas, Hotel4Pro uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If Hotel4Pro learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps, however, we will never ask you to submit additional personal information or to verify the status of or information related to your account in any electronic communication email. By using this web site or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. Hotel4Pro may post a notice on our web site if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the Hotel4Pro.com web site. Hotel4Pro may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances, however, we will never ask you to submit additional personal information or to verify the status of or information related to your account in any such email. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at email@example.com.
Changing your Preferences and Personal Information
- You can edit your Hotel4Pro Account Information at any time. Most personal information you may provide is entirely optional.
- You can delete your Hotel4Pro account by visiting our Account Deletion page; however, please note that some personal information, primarily your contact information, may remain in Hotel4Pro's records to the extent necessary to protect Hotel4Pro's legal interests or document compliance with regulatory requirements.
If you have a privacy concern regarding Hotel4Pro, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of this web site, you should then write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you object to any sharing of your personal information that may be permitted under this policy, you may do so by writing us at the above address. We will take reasonable steps to accommodate your requests as they relate to our advertising practices. In some instances, honoring your requests may interfere with or preclude your ability to use the Service or may require us to terminate our relationship with you.